We are currently working to solve the i3Theme V1.8 search issue on all of our downloads.. However, in the mean while here is the simple fix to the problem (distored search page).
Fix The i3Theme Search Page:
- Log-in your your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the tab “Appearance“
- Click the sub-tab “Editor“
- On the right sidebar select the button “Search Results (search.php)“
- The first line of the code should be this “<?php get_header(); ?>” press enter after the first line and INSERT the following line of code: <div id=”content-padding”>
- The following should be what your code should end up looking like:
<?php get_header(); ?>
After adding the line of code to this page scroll down and select “Update File” and the search issue will be solved.
Best Wordpress Hosting Providers - 2014
All three hosts offer FREE 1-click Wordpress installs making them the best Wordpress hosting providers. For more web hosting reviews be sure to check out AlreadyHosting.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.